Unibet Casino is owned and operated by Unibet Group Plc which was established in 1997. Unibet's portfolio encompasses sports betting, live betting, casino, poker, lotteries, bingo and soft games. The Swedish company's 4,4m customer base covers more than 150 countries.
Unibet Casino is the leading European oriented online gaming venue, especially popular in the Nordic market.
Unibet Casino is licensed by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority while all the games are provided by NetEnt. Unibet Casino is is available in both downloadable (Micorgaming software) and instant play flash (Net Entertainment software) versions.
- Unibet received European live gaming operator of the Year 2009 award (eGaming Review)
- more than 110 casino games (over 60 online slot games)
- nice rewards program
- both downloadable (very slick, inviting layout, true-to-life casino feel on Microgaming platform) and web-based casino games (super fast loading)
- mobile casino
- web-based casino supports most European languages (23 languages!)
- great customer service available in ten European languages
- certified by G4, Global Gaming Guidance Group
- member of European Gaming and Betting Association and Remote Gambling Association
- eCOGRA compliant
- well-crafted and at times simply stunning graphics by NetEnt
- a number of really funny slot games
Languages (web-based casino) – Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish, English, Belgium, German, Switzerland, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Croatian, Greek, Turkish, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Romanian, Bulgarian, Russian, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian
Languages (downloadable casino) – English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish
Payment methods: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Bank Deposit, Moneybookers, Neteller, E-Cash, Paysafecard,
Minimum deposit: 10 €/£/$