The privately-owned Isle of Man based software development company was founded as soon as in 1994. Since its conception, Microgaming has developed into a highly-successful brand that is generally considered to be the leading software provider to the online gambling industry.
At the moment, the company can boast almost 120 names on its list of casino operators including such renown brands as Carmen Media Group, Ladbrokes, or The Palace Group.
At the time of writing, the company have already released 500 slot games including video slots, reel slots and progressives. In 1998, the world experienced the first online progressive jackpot slot which was Microgaming's Cash Splash.
Now, the company is especially famous for the largest progressive jackpot network on the Internet with 36 progressive games including the absolute classic Mega Moolah. Since its launch, the jackpot network payouts have totaled an amazing €265m!
- iGB Affiliate Awards – Award for Best Casino iGaming Software (2010)
- Casino Affiliates Program – CAP Award for Best iGaming Software (2007, 2008)
- Gambling Online Magazine's Top Casino Software (2003, 2004)
- Gambling Online Magazine's Players Choice Award (2002)
MicroGaming's Best Casino:
- Betway Casino
- Carmen Media group casinos
MicroGaming's Top 3 Slots: Mega Moolah (progressive jackpot), Tomb Raider, My Slot.
Microgaming's Slot Games' Gallery
Microgaming's online Casinos:Betway Casino
Jackpot City Casino