PartyCasino is the second oldest brand of PartyGaming. Following the mega-success of PartyPoker.com, the online casino was launched in February 2006. It is licensed in Gibraltar. Currently, Party Casino is the second most profitable business of PartyGaming Group.
The parent company itself was established in 1997 and has grown to become world’s leading listed online gaming company. PartyGaming has been awarded and recognized on numerous occasions, for instance, it received the Operator of the Year & Socially Responsible Operator awards (by eGaming Review, in 2008), and two years later took 2nd place in the eGaming Review's Power50.
PartyCasino offers more than 150 online gaming products including craps, keno, blackjack, roulette, simulated racing and obviously slots which account for more than a half of all the games on offer. One can choose between classical 3-reel slots, unique interactive 5-reel slots and progressive jackpots as well.
- backed by the industry-leading PartyGaming,
- wide array of languages and currencies,
- very visually pleasing, clean, blueish site,
- you can switch easily between PartyGaming's rooms, whether it is poker, casino or backgammon,
- website layout is similar for all PartyGaming brands,
- runs on smooth and fast PartyGaming software,
- rich with promotional offers,
- exemplary customer support,
- eCOGRA seal of approval
- great Marvel Comics slots including 'The Amazing Spiderman,' 'The Fantastic Four,' 'The Incredible Hulk,' 'Thor,'
- dedicated and generous progressive jackpots, for instance Party Casino Gold Mega Jackpot starts at $500,000
Languages: English, Danish, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian, Finnish, Swedish, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Greek, Chinese
Payment Methods: Visa, Visa Electron, Bank Wire Transfer, MasterCard, Paysafecard, UseMyBank, Switch, Maestro, Solo, Western Union, Entropay, Click2Pay, Neteller, Ukash, ClickandBuy, InstantBanking
Minimum deposit: $25